Sk8 To Eliminate Cancer - Ice Show
SK8 TO ELIMINATE CANCER
Returning to Simsbury April 27, 2024
ICE SHOW: Featuring ISCC Legends Katia Gordeeva and more!
PUBLIC SK8 TO ELIMIN8 - "FROZEN 5K": You can participate to skate on the same rink as the stars and raise money for Cancer Research.
Join us in welcoming back the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation for the second annual Sk8 to Elimin8 Ice Show at the ISCC on April 27, 2024. Featuring Olympic, World, and National Champion Figure Skaters, it will be an evening to remember benefiting the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation and the Connecticut Children's Medical Center. All are welcome to come watch and support the communities efforts in raising money for cancer research!
Sk8 to Elimin8 Guest Participants:
- Mike Stacy (Event MC); Host of the Mike and Mary Morning Show
- Katia Gordeeva 2-time Olympic and 4-time World Champion
- Victor Petrenko Olympic and World Champion
- Maxim Naumov 2023 & 2024 U.S. Figure Skating National Pewter Medalist
- Jimmy Ma U.S. National Competitor & Team USA Member
- Kirk Haugeto Team U.S.A. Member and U.S. National Junior Competitor
- More To Be Announced!
REGISTER & PARTICIPATE
Register to Participate and Fundraise
Register for $35 and receive your Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer™ t-shirt! Fundraise for cancer research and receive items from our recognition program, plus Simsbury-only incentives! All registered participants are invited to participate in our Public Sk8 to Elimin8 "Frozen 5k" on Friday, April 26, 2024.